Small mechanization in agriculture, which farming steps can be realized? What do you want to know
Agricultural production is physical work, and food is an essential item for human beings. Therefore, mechanization can be implemented in order to improve food production and reduce labor intensity. The profit of agricultural production is low and the cost is high, and the large machinery in agricultural machinery is too expensive, which hinders the application of mechanization in agriculture. Today I want to talk to you about small agricultural machinery. Its application can reduce labor intensity and improve production, and the price is preferential. The following is based on personal farming experience:
1. Ploughing: two to three times or more before planting crops, so this is also one of the general labor activities.
2. Sowing: the trouble in sowing is beating and losing seeds. Beating is physical work and losing seeds is fine work. There is still time to manage sowing. If you miss the correct farming time, it will lead to slow harvest and lower yield, so it's in a hurry.
3. Paving film: it can increase temperature, moisturize and weed.
4. Fertilization: the fertility in the soil is limited, and there is a large demand for nutrition during the period of rapid growth of crops, so it is necessary to apply fertilizer manually and appropriately.
5. Weeding: weeds will compete with crops for nutrients, so weeding is needed in order for crops to grow better.
6. Pest control: crops in the seedling stage are the favorite food for all kinds of pests, so pesticides are needed to eliminate pests.
7. Irrigation: the growth of crops is directly related to water. If the water is sufficient, it will grow well, but if the water is insufficient, it will affect the harvest.
8. Harvest: another great physical work, which is also time limited. During the busy farming season, the crops can be harvested in the shortest time so as not to be stolen and rotten in the field.
9. Treatment of crops: dehydration, preservation and processing
A small machine that can save physical work
1. Micro Cultivator: the small four-wheel micro cultivator can be operated sitting, and the efficiency is also very high. The depth of turning over the ground can be adjusted freely.
2. Small sowing machine: dibbler
The dibbler can evenly control the number and distance of seeds, and can also sow vertically, which can improve the sowing efficiency and the accuracy of seed number. The sowing distance can be adjusted by yourself.
3. Plastic film mulching machine: high coverage efficiency, good effect, and can also be operated upright with little damage to the waist. The width of the machine can be adjusted freely.
4. Harvesters: there are potato harvesters and wheat harvesters. Most wheat harvesters cannot store straw, the straw is crushed, and the grain is collected into the storage device.
5. Sprayer: in addition to spraying pesticides, it can also spray fertilizer according to scientific biological knowledge. The utilization rate of spraying fertilizer is high and fertilizer money can be saved.
6. Weeder: it has high weeding efficiency and can be operated vertically. It is not suitable for interplanting crops.
Small agricultural machinery, low cost, suitable for small-scale farming. The difficulty of maintenance, local geographical conditions and the age of users must be considered in order to purchase suitable machinery.